Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Request: Wagons back in 2010 (is this possible)  (Read 628 times)

Ledi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Request: Wagons back in 2010 (is this possible)
« on: June 02, 2010, 03:00:45 am »

I have absolutely no knowledge of how DF works below the surface, but figured this would be the best place to ask this question:

Is there a mod/string replacement/RAW edit that will allow wagons to be used by traders again in .31.03? I kind of miss them...
So Ledi's been training the cats into an army of disposable warbeasts?  Why did no-one think of this sooner?!
Hellcannon seemed to be constantly on the verge of death and Levergedon before my turn helped, but ultimately what killed it was Ledi's cat army.

JohnLukeG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Wagons back in 2010 (is this possible)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 04:00:36 am »

I was under the impression that they were still used, but only after a few years when the traders bring more goods.

elitepastafa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Wagons back in 2010 (is this possible)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:34:12 am »

I was under the impression that there was some kind of horrible glitch with them so toady stopped them from coming with the merchants.
Quote from: Gnauga date=1287448036
Quote from: SkyRender date=1287438955
no-quality training spears are about as effective as a limp noodle at doing damage
You forget that a limp noodle has a wobbly attribute to it. In fact, its characteristics and shape may liken it to a small whip made out of food.
In this sense, the limp noodle is a dangerous thing and should be slurped with extreme caution, lest your lips go flying off in an arc.