Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HFS are douches (spoilers)  (Read 583 times)

gopa4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
HFS are douches (spoilers)
« on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:28 pm »

So my current fort lost its mayor and thus all the noble positions were unable to be accessed. I decide "hmm lets go down in flames" so I dig down through the caverns through the blue tubes into the awesome room.  The groupies inside deside to just chill out for around 20 minutes just floating there By this time I'm going  :-\  ??? Then a titan shows up and swims around so I decide to open up the fort to him, well I burst through an enourmous pool that leads to the magma sea, my fps plummets. I decide to give it 3 more minutes then just abandon, well out flies the groupies and the first thing they do. Ravage my poor dead, they destroy all of my coffins slinging the dead around everywhere before slaughtering everyone. My point is, why must the poor dead suffer further injustice and injury? I have concluded that they didn't go to the awesome room (spoiler--> hell) and thus the demons wanted them to recieve there fair share of the pain.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: HFS are douches (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 09:12:12 pm »

This is certainly an interesting bug. And just more excuse to say the game has become sentient and is trying to drive us all insane. More insane, anyway.

but not as interesting to me as the reason, in my adventurer game, my companions all disappear suddenly during combat but their deaths are not announced. Their corpses are nowhere to be found also, it's like they just vanished.  :o Kinda spooky...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.