Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarven Temple mod?  (Read 1122 times)

Ostar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarven Temple mod?
« on: September 27, 2010, 04:15:03 pm »

Is there a mod that adds a Dwarven temple building? Perhaps with something like an altar and priests? Maybe with the ability to create statues of the gods specifically? I have searched and found components of this, but if there is a standalone mod that does this I've missed it, sorry.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Temple mod?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 04:15:50 pm »

What do you mean? You can already build a temple if you want to.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ostar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 04:21:49 pm »

Maybe I'm used to an older version then - I last played a while back. So there is a temple and dwarven priests and and altars and so on? In the wiki it only mentions temples for races that are not dwarfs.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 04:23:19 pm »

Well, there are temple in adventure mod. And I don't think you can mod temple for dwarf then. (Except if you make them live in cities). As for Dwarf Mod, you got walls and floor, which is enough to do any temple. You could always mod in a altar building, that sacrifice meat to the god tough.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 04:41:39 pm »

What if you added the [RESPONSIBILITY:RELIGION] tag to one of the existing dwarven nobles and/or added a new noble w/ said tag. Having a religious position available might lead to tample construction.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Ostar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 04:56:13 pm »

I was toying with the idea of modding a temple myself, so that's a good idea. I always end up with too much modding and not enough playing once I get started, so I was hoping someone else had maybe done this already...