Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ho to dispose from soap maker  (Read 515 times)

darksergio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
ho to dispose from soap maker
« on: May 26, 2010, 11:27:40 pm »

hi everybody I opened the thread for get ideas for how to violent dispose from trouble somes soap makers I got lke then in the last migrant wave nd they are burning trought my food
Clear skies with a chance of FLAMIN' RAIN!

Shrike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ho to dispose from soap maker
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 11:32:58 pm »

Depending on the version, you could draft them into the military and order them to stand on a spike trap or atom smasher...
You could use them as a exploratory force in the caverns, if you're playing 2010...

darksergio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 11:34:21 pm »

well I am playing df2010 and I didnt found a cave yet maybe a spike trap wil work but the new military ystem is imposible to make them follow my commands
Clear skies with a chance of FLAMIN' RAIN!

Absentia

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:10:08 am »

Boring: Give them a bedroom, wait 'til they're asleep, forbid the door or wall them in, await dehydration.

Dwarfy: Find something hazardous to drop them onto from a retractable bridge. A river/pool will suffice if they don't have Swimming. If you can't use the military system, give them a job that takes them across the bridge, then yank it out from under them while they're crossing.

Extra-dwarfy: Give them a bedroom, put a caged goblin or hostile critter inside and link the cage to a lever, wait 'til they're asleep, pull the lever. If you don't have a military I'd suggest making another cage trap for the goblin/critter to step in when it's done.