Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sharpening Corelles  (Read 679 times)

Ethereal.Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sharpening Corelles
« on: May 16, 2010, 10:28:07 pm »

So, I wanted to make a sharpened plate so I could decapitate aroused people from across tables while naked. I figured I should use one of those little Corelle plates as a base, but I can't find anything sharp enough to cut it. with. Any ideas?
Can't you also damn rivers by causing a wall to drop into the water via cave-in?
I figured you could always damn a river by channeling out it out all the way into Hell.

Pathos

Re: Sharpening Corelles
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 11:03:35 pm »

A bit of clarification: Whilst they're naked or whilst you're naked?

There's nothing left in Life Advice except trolls. =(

Ethereal.Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 11:06:33 pm »

Both of us. It should also be able to sever your hand if you so much as brush against the edge.

It's serious by the most tenuous of tenuous threads. Having a sharpened Corelle would be fucking awesome.
Can't you also damn rivers by causing a wall to drop into the water via cave-in?
I figured you could always damn a river by channeling out it out all the way into Hell.

Jookia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 02:03:55 am »

It depends, how does it work?

Does your member extend to the other side of the table and decapitate them or do you do a hands-free discus throw?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 02:27:55 am by Jookia »

Ethereal.Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 05:43:57 am »

You toss without touching the edge, using your elbows. It involves front-flipping.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 02:03:48 pm »

A male front-flipping is "bad naked". Killing someone is one thing, but making that the last thing they see shocks the conscience.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic