Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rock... Bars? Nevermind... he wanted a different metal bar.  (Read 647 times)

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

I'm not sure if this is an effect of all the mods from Genesis or my own concoction, but I have a mood dwarf... who wants rock bars.

Any ideas?

I've got metal bars, stone blocks, normal stones, annnd... I think that's all I can think of.

-edit-

I kept trying different things. Eventually he took some metal bar I made...

Annnd the items is...

Rashmostod Dugal Atir, Dieshame the Parity of Dye, a sappanwood wooden blowgun.

This is a sappanwood wooden blowgun, All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality, It is encircled with bands of sappanwood wood and lapis lazuli, This object menaces with spikes of acacia and adamantine.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 07:09:58 pm by Shaostoul »
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Ralith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rock... Bars? Nevermind... he wanted a different metal bar.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:44:28 am »

That is an utterly useless artifact, unless you can use it in a nobl-I mean, weapons trap.
Sig to be updated momentarily.

Ilmoran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 07:58:59 am »

That is an utterly useless artifact, unless you can use it in a nobl-I mean, weapons trap.

I don't think he can get ammo for it.  Except the occasional invader who uses a blowgun, if he gets lucky.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 01:06:22 pm »

I could cheat for ammo O.o, but otherwise, yes it is completely useless...

However the question is still there.. why did he say rock bars?
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Ilmoran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 01:09:42 pm »

I could cheat for ammo O.o, but otherwise, yes it is completely useless...

However the question is still there.. why did he say rock bars?

Probably the same reason so many options show up under rock bars in the stockpile menu (seriously, go look at the custom stockpile menu).  Hooray bugs!

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:47 pm »

Hey guys, just read more on the recent update to .04, I'm going to make sure my reactions and stuff still work. So I'll be doing that for today and any requests that come in.