Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I need a challange...  (Read 2892 times)

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I need a challange...
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 01:51:14 am »

harsh... I think ill skip that particular die for a while...

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 01:58:54 am »

BONUS BONUS CHART
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 02:38:58 am »

YAAAY!!! ooh! I know! Holiday festivities!

Obsidian: Dwarfmas. build a giant tree out of wood, and then place 1x1 gem stockpiles along the branches. Then collapse the thing onto the hammerers quarters

Felsite: Dwarfster: Create giant egg constructions, and seal nobles in them!

Malachite: Dwarf of July: Do I have to spell it out for you? FIREWORKS!!

Timber: Dwarfween: Bring creatures up from the caverns into your nobles rooms. (sealed of course)

Moonstone: Dwarfgiving: Slaughter the creatures that ate the nobles, and only eat them all month. MM double layered...

And you have to do this EVERY YEAR

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 02:45:20 am »

Doing a Human City, Hunter Gatherer (No Bringing Seeds with me, maybe should have left behind the Livestock)... Rope Reed is becoming annoying to find, and I don't think its in my Biome while everything else is... Sigh...

Also playing with OLD Cavein Rules. 7x7 before you need a Pillar in the middle right??? Or do I need one with the 7x7???

Wish there was a way to Force all Migrants to be Peasants, ie NO skills at all. Kinda annoys me when they come as High Masters somethings while its only year 2...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 02:48:38 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 03:09:11 am »

If you want, you could have them do something completely different until they've become a High Master in that and therefore "earned" their High Master status in whatever their useful skill was.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 08:03:11 am »

Try to play with Genesis mod on a map with an aquifier which you have to breach. Serpentfolk and goblins with orcish shamans won't leave you a time to relax :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 09:52:50 am »

Build a large hall/chamber of statues.  For every dwarf a statue must be made of a material they like.  Import materials if you have to.  Turn the hall/chamber into a meeting area.  Bonus points for decorating the statues with materials they like.   Bonus points for constructing adamantine statues for forgotten beasts and decorating them with their own bones/flesh.
Pages: 1 [2]