Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Labors not showing  (Read 285 times)

Dremoraar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Labors not showing
« on: May 13, 2010, 07:18:18 pm »

Hi!

I just started my second fortress since the first didn't survive my first invasion  :P and i noticed i cannot "prefs" labors but Mining, Healthcare, Hauling and Others jobs, all the others don't appear at all...
I thought i needed a bigger population to do that, but now i have 41 dwarves and still nothing, and i am pretty sure i was able to do that in my first fortress at that point...
So is it me or is it a bug?

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labors not showing
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 07:27:58 pm »

It's a known bug. AFAIK, there is no way to fix a fortress with this bug, so you might need to restart. Although, feel free to do a quick search for possible solutions; there is a few threads talking about this bug and some might provide workaround.

Dremoraar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Labors not showing
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 08:22:23 pm »

Yes, after checking threads it is related with no expedition leader on embark...
But now my question is, how do i find my fortress to reclaim it? I am searching in legends mod but i can't find it! (well, i found it but this doesnt say where it is...)

By the way, don't know if this is related to the bug but it is saying a bronze colossus became a woodworker and an hydra a planter  :o :D)

EDIT: Nevermind, i thought i have to find the fortress location before hitting R, which is not the case :p
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:36:33 pm by Dremoraar »