Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Deity's.  (Read 12394 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Deity's.
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2010, 10:07:19 pm »

I'm sorry, but I'm quitting this.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2010, 10:27:44 pm »

I vote yes on moving forward an aeon.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2010, 10:37:17 pm »

Something may have gone wrong with taymandis act numbers, will sort it out later...
---

Desiré teaches one person of each accessible race to open the portal to the elemental plane. He tells them not to do that, otherwise than as a last stand.

The races listen to desire, and do not summon from the elemental plane, at this very moment...
The rabbits and cats nearly summon from the elemental plane to help destroy each other but let it go for the moment.
The dragons dont give a shit and summon the elementals freely for easy food and water.
Turtles use the power to protect themselves against those damn undead giant turtles

Saskar creates an elemental plane, composed of four parts (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water) and generally partitioned along the existing celestial bodies. Travel between each planet's planes is difficult and time-consuming but possible, while travel between the different elements can only be done through special portals to the Rift, a featureless white space that ebbs and flows like the tides, sometimes being vast and sometimes not existing at all in a specific location. Travel from the elemental plane to the material world can be accomplished only through magic.

Nothing immediately happens that is of note

Saskar creates elementals to dwell in the elemental planes. Generally appearing as a mass of their respective element, elementals have the potential to take on myriad forms. Though immortal, they can breed similarly to mortals. Like mortals, they are mainly concerned with personal power and their element's dominance. They are aware of the material world, as it affects their planes, and of the other worlds' matching planes. They are intrinsically tied to their plane and have more trouble leaving it than a mortal would his own, though it's relatively easy to be summoned into an appropriate body of their element (which also means they return unharmed to their plane upon "death").

The dragons freely exploit this.
The struggle of power between the elements continues.

Aarrook creates the Essence of Paradise, which will give magic when the world is in times of paradise and attempts to crash in the world during times againest Paradise. Paradise has been Defined as when the world is at piece and when actions determine respect. Peaceful creatures have been taught how to create shields to protect themselves. A nightmare is worldwide telling people the dangers of the Essence of Paradise, which will remain for one year. All of the unborn dragons are secretly supporting peaceful nations.

Said acts happen, the cats disregard aarrook as they feel that they can be protected by their new god.

Taymandis sends some Night Elf diplomats, seeking peace with the humans. Whilst this is happening, Taymandis rewrites the life threads of the Night Elves as a whole, letting them interbreed with humans, producing elves. They are not immortal, and they can only manipulate the shadows when he/she meditates, but they inherit the best of both parents. Next, he creates a race of dwarves, mountain men who love to hammer away at the mountains with their strength and almost insane zeal for their work. He creates 50,000 of them, and sends them throughout the lands, all of them split into small groups of 10 mating pairs, and settling them in or near mountains. He is a compassionate deity, and teaches them of mining and metalworking, as well as all the things that all dwarves should know. Taymandis then creates tools such as picks, anvils, mechanism and all sorts of good things for the dwarves.

Saskar teaches the Jesters how to summon and deal with elementals.

Jesters, being mischievous start causing havok by summoning elementals in differnt towns across the world, but heeding the gods advice, they do not summon too many of them, just enough to cause mayhem...
But while doing this the elementals may have made some homes into the planes world where they are summoned upon.

Taymandis sees the threat far in the distance, and so inspires in his Night Elves an urge to create fortresses, raise armies and prepare to fight the slavering rabbit hordes. In secret, Taymandis creates a pocket dimension that only the god, and whoever he wishes, can enter. He takes the paragons of the Night elves, dwarves and Humans, around 50 members per species, and puts them into a stasis where nothing can harm them.

Taymandis successfully inspeires the night elves to create fortresses, raise armys, and prepare to fight anything hostile that may come their way...
In doing so, most night elves have become armed and dangerous, although not very trained...
(... What about dragons? ... i assume theyre not taken until they have enough numbers... And what you said happens)

Desiré creates his own planet, called Aarrook, in memory of the faded god.

The planet called aarrook is created.

Desiré makes the other side of the planet permanently scorching, and the other permanently freezing, by altering the planet's rotation. Between the zones, there is a narrow strip(50km), with conditions ideal for life.

Said things happen without consequence...

Desiré transports 100 least mutated people(not dragons, turtles, undead, or demons) of each race to the livable strip, and tells them to not fight each other.

The transportation happens, the cats are reluctant but follow desires orders, and prehaps wait till later...
Cats = fairly mutated...
Rabbits = non mutated
Humans = 2/100 people are mutated
Jesters = 1/100...
Others = Non mutated - least mutated

Desiré creates 100 dwarves, and teaches them to live in the glacier, mine, make woolen items, and fish the glacial fish.

They do so

Desiré creates carnivorous frost sheep, as the cattle for dwarves. They eat fish.

The dwarves successfully farm the sheep

Desiré carves halls for the dwarves all the way to the stone.

With this, the dwarves begin digging out grand underground fortresses.

Make cult bigger.
Train cult to be good at fighting undead.

The cult starts somewhat forcing people to join them.
The cult now has a fairly large position of power among the night elf people
The cult attempt to train their members to be effective at fighting the undead, they become more effective at fighting the undead menace.

Gizmundin creates the lizardfolk, with four tribes each with it's own affiliated element and personality, they are all at peace and are working as a single civilization

Said act happens with no consequences

Inmontani creates The Judge, an avatar of himself who will defend the innocent and rally the strong to fight evil.
Inmontani creates Sanctuary, an extradimensional pocket protected from the other gods that the souls of his followers go to rest as angels when they die in the physical world.

Said act happens.

Dundas builds a large, plentiful island in the middle of the northernmost ocean He puts his humans plus two of the other humans on its shore. He commands the humans from the world to teach the others everything they know. He makes sure that his creations and the other humans are unable to interbreed.

Said act happens, but where?

---------
This is an act update, will post the non god act updates after this post.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:24:41 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2010, 10:46:00 pm »

I say we move forward an aeon as well.

I believe the major bodies were:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm less certain of the more recent stuff; lizardfolk and Aarrook the planet that was not made by Aarrook, etc. Oh and there's a giant lobster shell in far orbit of the green star. Astronomers are gonna have a hard time explaining that one.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2010, 10:53:05 pm »

I say we move forward an aeon as well.

I'm less certain of the more recent stuff; lizardfolk and Aarrook the planet that was not made by Aarrook, etc. Oh and there's a giant lobster shell in far orbit of the green star. Astronomers are gonna have a hard time explaining that one.

Its like the teapot thing... How a guy says there's a teapot floating between mars and earth...
Obviously fake as it is used to basically discredit something else, would rather not say it, but you can find it if you look for it.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2010, 03:02:53 am »

Dundas builds a large, plentiful island in the middle of the northernmost ocean He puts his humans plus two of the other humans on its shore. He commands the humans from the world to teach the others everything they know. He makes sure that his creations and the other humans are unable to interbreed.

Said act happens, but where?
On the planet with all the other races, the one that might possibly be called Earth.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2010, 09:07:47 am »

I'm sorry, mate, but I'm busy enough as is. Could you remove me from the waiting list?
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]