Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your most epic battle!  (Read 2227 times)

deoxys413

• Bay Watcher
  • Space. It's quiet, too quiet...
    • View Profile
Re: Your most epic battle!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 10:21:31 pm »

Following story relates to a hammerdwarf

I was sent to kill a giant by a goblin civ. I ventured back to the fortress only to find that after combing the place TWICE the demon lord was nowhere to be found...

In frustration I take out my rage on the narcoleptic c-bowgoblins (seriously, why does EVERY dark green profession keel over in pain?) and eventually draw the attention of the demon lord, only instead of praise he offers a swift death.

Seeing as I could not hit him well with my hammer, I grab a bolt stack from the fallen bowmen and throw. The first bolt runs clean through his midsection, puncturing both lungs, his heart, and his pancreas. So as not to risk death, while the demon lord had passed out from his recent acupuncture session, I proceeded to further his treatment when by bolt #3 he died because of that bolt lodging firmly in his skull.

Afterwards I decided to get out while the getting was good and found an elf child that decided to tag along with me, as we escaped however, a guard wielding a drill pike proceeded to giga drill break bleed me dry like a freshly squeezed orange. In a savescum alternate universe, the demon lord fell to his death on a tree after being hit in the wing and the elf child taken out to a remote location to have is skull bashed in.
WATER is the universal solvent.
MAGMA is the universal solution.
Pages: 1 [2]