Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sogdolonul Dal Lar, Faminemirrored The Greed of Meetings  (Read 646 times)

Hyperturtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sogdolonul Dal Lar, Faminemirrored The Greed of Meetings
« on: April 29, 2010, 07:30:53 pm »

Someone created lovely, functional art: a candlenut bin <#31>

Not only was the candlenut bin crafted of the highest quality, but it has plump helmets in bauxite and an image of donkeys in horse leather.  How appropriate.  Perhaps I should designate it for leather storage?

Now if I could only butcher plump helmetmen and store horse, donkey and plump helmetmen leather in it!  At first i wondered if the bin would get stored in a bin, but it is proudly on display in my furniture pile.

igless

Zruku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sogdolonul Dal Lar, Faminemirrored The Greed of Meetings
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:45:28 pm »

Not only was the candlenut bin crafted of the highest quality, but it has plump helmets in bauxite and an image of donkeys in horse leather.  How appropriate.  Perhaps I should designate it for leather storage?

Now if I could only butcher plump helmetmen and store horse, donkey and plump helmetmen leather in it!  At first i wondered if the bin would get stored in a bin, but it is proudly on display in my furniture pile.
Yo dawg....

PopeRichardCorey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:40:22 pm »

Yo dawg....
I heard you liked storage...
And when you build your fortress walls from the bones of skeletal elephants, slain my weapons forged from melted goblin plunder, fed on cattle that graze on grass that blinks.  Then, you will know dwarfdom.

Mercanthyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 12:02:32 am »

...so I built you a quantum stockpile so you can store bins while your bins store things.

Shrike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 11:35:29 am »

At least in 40d, there was an issue with artifact bins: You can't take them to the Depot. So best to use it in an ammo stockpile, as the first bin (so it'll never be moved).