Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.31.01]nobles screen, jobs disappearing, troll taking forever to kill  (Read 859 times)

mcevers

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

started a few games and had a few bugs though they don't persist through each regions fortress modes, hope I got the version # right

The first bug I encountered was the jobs disappearing from my dwarves, the only ones shown were mining, hauling, others jobs and health care, all other jobs were absent from each dwarves job list, no farming/fishing/crafting etc etc, all others were gone.  This only appeared in that current play through -- when I started another fortress in a different region all of the dwarves jobs were back

The second bug I recieved in this next play through -- at embark I could access my nobles screen and all of the usuals were there broker/leader etc -- but when I assigned a militia commander through the military screen then exited out of the military screen I could no longer view any noble positions from the 'n' nobles screen to assign positions.

The last bit is less of a bug and more of gameplay issue -- My 3 dwarves spent an unusually long time killing  a troll -- as they were fighting the wounds would heal before suffecient damage could be dealt, so my 3 dwarves and this one troll fought and fought and fought until 2 of my 3 dwarves got tired and went to sleep and eventually the troll dodged into an open magma smelter hole and burned to death in the lava -- the dwarves AND the troll did not keep any wounds it seemed to receive so neither could kill the other (though the troll at one point did receive a red upper body wound which did not immediately heal, possibly through a crit or the 3 dwarves all luckily hitting the same part at the same time) This may just mean a change in healing rate is in order, though I would need to get more

Croquantes

• Bay Watcher
  • Essence of Chicken
    • View Profile

I have the same problem with noble screen. It always happens sometime after I establish a military. In my last game, I played two seasons with a military and nothing happened. I then made the mistake of disbanding my only squad. After that, the only nobles on nobles screen, were the militia commander, the doctor, and militia captain, which was vacant.

The expedition leader is no longer on that list, but he's still kicking around the fort. I wonder what will happen when the liaison comes.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:25:28 pm by Croquantes »