Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.31.01] Military dwarf picks up nonexistent equipment  (Read 842 times)

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
[0.31.01] Military dwarf picks up nonexistent equipment
« on: April 04, 2010, 07:10:18 pm »

One of my military dwarves was bugged. He kept going to "Pick up equipment", so I checked on him and found him constantly walking up to a pile of junk which didn't seem to contain anything he needed. He would then presumably find the nothing he was going to equip, because he would have the "No Job" designation and walk away from the junk, even though no items were picked up and the amount of +nothing+ in his inventory seemed to remain the same. Seconds later, he would apparently decide he didn't have enough nothing and double back to "Pick up equipment". And so on ad infinitum. He seems to think whatever it is he's trying to equip is there, but it's just a bunch of worn-out clothes, and he never actually picks anything up ???
I finally let him off military duty so he could spend quality time with the voices in his head.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies