Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [30.1] Artifact Material Bug  (Read 594 times)

ein Syndication

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[30.1] Artifact Material Bug
« on: April 02, 2010, 08:39:52 pm »

This is probably related to the iron goblets bug, but it's not metal related and it's from an artifact.
I had a bonecarver get possessed, claim a craftshop, grabbed three shells and a rough gem, then got to work. Upon completion, he came out with ... an iron figurine. Strangely, the iron figurine that appeared out of nowhere has three images in turtle shell and an image in gray chalcedony. All the materials were used, so nothing was forgotten. He just materialized an iron idol out of nowhere to do the work on.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OcelotTango

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [30.1] Artifact Material Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:54:05 pm »

Must have really wanted to make that idol. D:
I may have made a similar artifact, but I found clowns before I bothered to check if it did happen like this.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 02:43:25 am »

All of my artifact crafts are turning up iron. Including those made by bone carvers.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Chronas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 03:13:48 am »

The near-exact thing happened as the OP in my fort, except with foal hooves instead of shell
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...
It should be pretty fun though.