Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Post your DF dreams!  (Read 1442 times)

GRead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Post your DF dreams!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 10:37:59 pm »

I had a dream recently wherein I was hanging out with Toady himself, as he coded DF on a laptop in my living room. I'm fuzzy on the rest of the details, though there was a DFtalk question and later traveling to a mall with Threetoe and some forumites to escape zombies? kind of strange, but hey. He answered my DFtalk question.

now if only I could remember what the answer was...

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 10:39:35 pm »

Post your DF dreams!

I had one..
erm..it was...wet..and messy..
(before it gets tooo far, lol)
Doomshifter, aren't these hair..HANDS touching her breasts?
Why yes, my friend. Yes they are. Consider the fact that she's probably not wearing anything under them, so they're there for a reason.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Banana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 11:36:36 pm »

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 08:36:56 am by Banana »

SkyRender

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sky Render's Domain
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 12:01:43 am »

All of my DF dreams are pretty much the same: a fortress where none of the Dwarves do what I tell them to do, all presented in the Three Panel Soul chipset.  So basically, it's exactly like playing the game already is for me, only without the need for a keyboard (or the illusion that using a keyboard is going to change much of anything in the long run anyway).

Does run nice and fast in the ol' dreamscape, though...
Sanity is for the weak.

RenoFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 03:20:44 pm »

In one dream I was a de-facto leader of dwarves who had dug a fortress below a small hill of sand. The entrance was made from a half submerged metal barrel and barely large enough for me and the dwarves to move through. (I tend to build my fortresses behind unceremonious holes in the ground, until I'm wealthy enough to put a golden hatch on it.)

The corridors were high enough for me to walk in, while the dwarves scuttled around me doing their tasks. My help was needed in designing the rooms for the future king, who also wanted booshelves in his quarters. I pointed a suitable place for the miners and ordered them to dig a square room. There was some soft soil in part of the room, but I decided to have it covered up with a golden wall. Then I planned arrangements for the golden bookshelves until I woke up.

In another dream the long waited new version was completed. It had moved from ASCII-graphics to a low-angle isometric view, showcasing the individual features of the dwarves. The animation was a bit odd, as eating meals of spherical blue plants was done by having the dwarves stretch their mouths to swallow the football-sized plants whole. Aside from that, I got a farm going and woke up.

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 03:57:15 pm »

I dreamt I was on a boat with goblins sieging it (from another boat). They kept calling me devil and I ended up yelling out demonic sounding things and they all ran away. It was awesome.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.
Pages: 1 [2]