Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Future dwarfare- We all die one day.  (Read 4726 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Future dwarfare- We all die one day.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2010, 02:35:51 pm »

Inject him a fast powerfull painkiller and bandage him quickly~!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 10:23:57 pm »

name: Agno Spikedankle
discription:Stocky for a dwarf, Agno has a violent streak, Especialy when someone touches; HIm, his stuff or anyone he decides is his friend
class: Assault (Envision charging enemy lines in melee to give others a better chance to get close, but whatever you see assaut as meaning
item: small, limited, adamantine covered, fircefield generator (to survive charging straigt towards the bad guys)

I hope this is ok but, hey if not change the stuff or ask me to
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:27 am »

Err. I try to pull myself together, and live?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 02:26:17 am »

Wow, I forgot about this... LETS ROLL

ROUND THREE

WAIT

Suddenly, you wake up as a bucket of [2] boiling hot water combined with some oil is chucked over your face. [2] It burns you pretty bad. You open your eyes to see [4] a very average looking dwarve wearing a suit pacing around the room. In his hand is a [1] baseball bat with a plasma coated tip which he gives his bigist brute to knee cap you with. ROLL TO DODGE. [3] The brute swings with the power of a twig in a light head wind at your knees, [5] which he aims perfectly,[5] shatering, powderising and generaly painfully hurting your knee. Your left legs buggered.... You beter find a way out [Mental-1 health-1 -2 to moving

I rally with my squad and attempt to protect the engineering squad... with my life if necessary!

GO GO GO!!!, is all you hear as your captain screams at you. You rush out and [5] start to lay a perfect suppresive fire, pinning all enemys down as the engineer squad moves in. [2] They how ever cope much worse, having half there squad killed by artilary. [4] You look up into the sky as a large beam fires down from a allied aritlary ship at the artilary spot. [4] The place isint complety gone, but they wont be bothering you for awhile.[5] You hear the roar of "HURRAH" as 5 more rifle man units are droped in, [5] all of them surviving. [3] The engineer squad (or whats left of them) have got the basic idea ready, but arent acctualy any where yet. Idiots.

I wake up, get a gun, and scan the area for targets. If I can't find any guns at all, I grab my knife.

[3] You manage to wake up but your still very groggy. [3] You manage to find your pod-standard handgun, next to you. You pick it up and dust it off. [5] You raise your head and see what looks like a anti scout building, [3] on top of which is a ramshacle stealth squad breaking in through the roof. [4] They manage to, albit with a bit of noise. [5] With nearly no enemys in sight, you decide to go help them.

Inject him a fast powerfull painkiller and bandage him quickly~!

[5] With in-dwarven speed you prep the patiant up for a basic surgery. [6] You inject them with painkiller, a little to much, they are gona be drowsy. [3] You manage to find a tiny roll of bandage in your kit. [3] You do a very basic job of bandaging them. [2] As you look at the wound you see the start of infection. OW NO! ROLL TO SAVE! [3] You take a whole minite to find all your surgery gear. [5] You quickly start, cleaning the area, giving them some blood and keeping there heart rate stable.[6] You start and finish the surgery in less then 5 minites, you did how ever cut a little bit to much off leaving a dirty scar. Well beside that... Their alive.

BBBBZZZZZSSSSHHHHHHTTTTT

CAUTION: Deploying anti-super weapon gear. Be advised, clear area of the super-weapon.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 02:44:05 am »

wait  :'(
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2010, 03:14:47 am »

What happened to mee?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2010, 03:15:59 am »

Your alive, that was you being operated on. How ever your mentaly shatered, so that should supply some FUN

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2010, 04:23:09 am »

Look around and find any nearby wounded people that i can drag to safety oh and ask 2 guys to drag this operated guy back to base or sumthing

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2010, 06:56:33 am »

just oin case it wasnt obvious that was an aplacation to join, im only mentioning this cause theres been a few posts and i havnt been told any of the following; ok your in, ok in waiting list, sorry no room for you ever. Than you for understanding this is not pestering (i hope)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 07:08:03 am »

Ah, sorry, yea your on the waiting list  :P

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 08:41:05 am »

I yell at the engineers to snap them out of their stupor and continue to protect them.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 03:46:13 pm »

I shake my head to clear it and help assault the building.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]