Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Age of Dragon and Demon?  (Read 1918 times)

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Dragon and Demon?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 06:44:01 am »

I just genned a pocket world that is in the Age of Dragon and Demon. The demon killed 1 humie, 1 goblin, and 10 elves. He's a member of the Mucous of Torment. The dragon's killed 3 goblins and a humie. The dragon is at war with the Mucous of Torment. This will be epic in adventurer mode.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Dragon and Demon?
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 09:07:27 am »

To have ages of myth and legend, you need more than two [POWER] or [MEGABEST] critters in the world.  With the demon leading your goblins and the dragon in his cave, you can only have Age of X and Y.  Having enough champions or titled sentients could push you into an age of heros.
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.
Pages: 1 [2]