Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Biggest roast ever?  (Read 1112 times)

Dude_Jebawe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Biggest roast ever?
« on: February 05, 2010, 06:46:18 pm »

What the HFS?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SkyRender

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sky Render's Domain
Re: Biggest roast ever?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 06:53:06 pm »

Looks like the bug that allows for over-stuffed artifacts also affects kitchens...
Sanity is for the weak.

darthbob88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 06:55:21 pm »

Looks like the bug that allows for over-stuffed artifacts also affects kitchens...

Agreed, and that's definitely not the biggest I've seen; between boozecooking and fertilized fields, I could get Booze Roast[140] without too much trouble, and have/had stacks of 110 alcoholic masterpieces.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:09 pm »

I think there's an exploit based on embarking with a certain food that comes all as one massive stack only if embarked with; when cooking it with a Legendary +5 chef, it was worth something like four million dwarfbucks (could be a bit off there, but quite a lot of people who saw it noted that it was worth more than their entire fort). I think the food was cheese? Not totally sure, but I'm sure someone could confirm the details for me.

Zruku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 08:14:14 pm »

I think there's an exploit based on embarking with a certain food that comes all as one massive stack only if embarked with; when cooking it with a Legendary +5 chef, it was worth something like four million dwarfbucks (could be a bit off there, but quite a lot of people who saw it noted that it was worth more than their entire fort). I think the food was cheese? Not totally sure, but I'm sure someone could confirm the details for me.
I believe the food was Dwarven Milk.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 08:51:14 pm »

Yeah, you turn the milk into a massive stack of cheeses, then cook the cheeses.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 01:34:08 am »

Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.