Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Zerg Rush  (Read 2348 times)

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zerg Rush
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 06:13:35 am »

Champion Axedwarves:
Freeing oppressed limbs from their goblin masters since 203.

sig'd
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 12:57:45 pm »

My carpenter failed his mood, because he needed this stuff called "wood." I was in the middle of the desert, just high enough for trees to not grow, so he wasn't my woodcutter, thankfully.

Urist McAngryFace has gone berserk!
Urist McLegendaryMason has become a Recruit.
Urist McBrewer has become a Recruit.
Urist McLeatherworker has become a Recruit.
Urist McNugget has become a Recruit.
Urist McLegendaryMiner has become a Recruit.
Urist McClothier has become a Recruit.
Urist McWeaver has become a Recruit.
Urist McPeasant has become a Recruit.
Urist McMacedwarf, Macedwarf, is more experianced.
Urist McMacedwarf has become a Mace Lord.
The fortress attracted no migrants this season.
Urist McAngryFace has been struck down.

EDIT: Not a Zerg Rush per se, but my new ammo reaction is:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:23:43 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

mal7690

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a prerecorded message.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 01:13:24 pm »

I usually have to do this after something immune to traps attacks me, since my defensive system is cage it, if there are too many slice it, beyond that, crush it.
Cat heads, cat heads, roly poly cat heads,
Biting at the dorf necks, now I have dorf heads.

Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
  • [magical]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 01:52:55 pm »

i once had a completely consciptory army, every single dwarf in my fort had hunting enabled so they had leather armor and weapons, most of them had at least some wrestling training. So whenever something attacked my fort i drafted a few of the small squads and sent them out into the field... it.. didn't work very well..

on the plus side the survivors were all getting used to death very quickly

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 02:06:29 pm »

In my current fortress, my Axedwarf entered a martial trance during a siege and ran right into the horde of gobs. When I saw this, I first listed him as a goner, but when he hit the mass of them, suddenly he started appearing around them very rapidly, and a few steps later, the entire marble hallway got splattered with goblin blood and limbs were flying everywhere. It... it was beautiful...
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 03:52:34 pm »

I got zerg rushed by a skeletal giant eagle on the dark dwarves mod. I had dug out a single room and this skeletal giant eagle comes and slaughters my iron man, my woodcutter/carpenter and my axedwarf! Luckily he ran (flew?) away after that.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Karik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 08:02:47 pm »

Oh, I remembered a zergy rush of mine, my first and only megabeast.  I think it was a titan or something of the sort, at first I was confused what was coming, then I realized it was a megabeast.  I quickly gathered my military (all who had 5 war dogs with them, and there were about 10 maybe of them), plus I had a few extra xbows lying around so I recruited 5-10 haulers (I forget how many) to all go take out the titan.

My military were all wrestlers, I never understood the power of the xbow then as I do now, and charged in with all 15-20 some dwarves and like every dog in my fort.  It is beautiful to watch them all pile dive onto this massive thing.  I lost like 5 dogs and every one of my military got bruised up but no injuries to speak of. 

TKGP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 08:11:07 pm »

no, Neil Caffry(spellcheck?) played Neo in the matrix so...yeah

Er no, that was Keanu Reeves.

ehh Neil, Keanu. idk names really just faces.
Neil Caffrey is the main character of the new show White Collar. That is not a real person's name, nor is the character Neil Caffrey played by Keanu Reaves.

Edit: Woops, that conversation was over a while ago. Curse my disregard of second pages!
Quote from: tomio175
Quote from: Mrhappyface
Well if COD players all have ADHD, and Minecrafters autism, then what do DF players all have?
Cave adaption.

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 06:58:33 am »

'Tis all well. I realized my idiocy about the time I turned on the TV after posting that  ::). Like I said not very good with famous names. Now...

END DERAIL! BEGIN ANEW!
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.
Pages: 1 [2]