Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wagons are creatures? Hmmm.  (Read 2495 times)

Malrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wagons are creatures? Hmmm.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 12:45:34 am »

Ahahaha, this has potential. Wagon civs!

No seriously, a fortress of sentient wagons. They've overthrown their creators and become self-aware.

Even if wagons themselves cannot be made a race, I'll try making a creature with the same organs and a very high carrying capacity.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 02:03:49 am »

Ahahaha, this has potential. Wagon civs!

No seriously, a fortress of sentient wagons. They've overthrown their creators and become self-aware.

Even if wagons themselves cannot be made a race, I'll try making a creature with the same organs and a very high carrying capacity.

dont you think about teh wagons!
when ever an adventurer enters the wagon town it would be flooded with ten thousand messages of "the wagon has been scuttled"
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Lord Urist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 03:58:09 pm »

@G-flex: Yes, I know the wood racegloss changes the name, but does the metal racegloss? Because I just get 'colossus' instead of 'steel colossos' (I modded colossi to be of any metal by giving them the metal racegloss)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:46 pm »

WAGON (TAME) HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 11:39:18 pm »

WAGON (TAME) HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN

despite the fact that wagons are scuttled when ever you enter the area on adventure mode...
its like commiting mass suicide if you play as a caravan in a caravan civilization
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!
Pages: 1 [2]