Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game  (Read 51804 times)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game
« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2008, 04:25:35 pm »

That what I though too but figure since look close what he had figure good enough but I was lazy and did not feel like figure out new color. What RBG color would you suggest for your race then?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:29:09 pm by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2008, 04:29:26 pm »

I think it's just the font doing it, but a brighter red should do it.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2008, 04:30:24 pm »

Ok I change it tomorrow since I has goto college class soon.

ps it very easy for me to change text in map around for I using program that allow me to do that.
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2008, 06:57:50 pm »

:D Cool, and good job writing it in the first place if English is not your native language. Also if you like I can do corrections for you for now.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 11, 2008, 10:09:31 pm »

First chaoticag suppose flavorify so see what happens with that.

if English is not your native language.
Corrected to actual reality.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution Lite - A Supplementary Game - End of turn 3
« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2008, 06:01:35 am »

This is only half of the turn. I'll put the other half up soon.

If there is anything I missed, or you are not entirely happy with, just let me know.
My memory is a little rusty on this.

There is probably going to be some plot problems as I cannot find the latest map.

Spoiler:  Xenopross - Webadict (click to show/hide)
[spoiler= Madric the Tempestuous, God of Weather - Rickvoid] Madric the Tempestuous, God of Weather - Rickvoid

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2008, 07:47:43 am »

umm for turn 3 is Turn 3 Map
And turn 4 map Turn 4 Map

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2008, 01:09:48 pm »

This is going to get delayed a bit, all of a sudden I have a busy schedual. If I fininsh it today there shouldn't be a problem.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 17, 2008, 07:39:02 am »

After Thursday(When last final is I will try organized thing into 2 posts, and I will take over flavoring sense seem chaoticag quite or forgotton about it. Hopeful  then rest yous can go to town on it with your posts.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2008, 12:47:17 pm »

First take longer then though would for fluff for turn post(No wonder why gm quite so fast). Of course reread through all your posts keep context of species which notices chaoticag did not seem to do very well for what he did.

Second ,does turn 4 map load slow for any of yous because wonder if I need decrease size of it to make load faster?

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 12, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

Since seem that no reply I assumed that the game officially dead so will not attempted to do futher work on it :( .

In future, After I create utility to help me with it, I most like create fresh new game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 04, 2010, 06:05:38 pm »

Whoops.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]