Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Legend of Urist  (Read 860 times)

wilsonns

• Bay Watcher
  • Golden hair?Green eyes?Spiky beard?Super Dorf Jin!
    • View Profile
The Legend of Urist
« on: January 11, 2010, 02:51:36 am »

In a far away place called The Realms of Light, there was a artifact divided in three pieces, each piece having a diferent power and gaving a diferent ability to the wielder.That artifact is called the tripower.The first piece give power, the second piece gives wisdom and the last piece give courage.So, The demon king Udib invaded the Realms of Light to get the Power with his goblin army to get the tripower, and when he reached it, it divided into three pieces.One of them was with Udib, Other with Princess Urist(The Princess of the realm), and the last one is unknown...The princess urist broke his pieces into eight fragments and scattered it around the world, so, Udib can't get it.Urist sent her messenger around the world to find someone that could search for the tripower of wisdom fragments and defeat Udib to save the world.The messenger traveled to the far southern forests, and there some monsters under Udib control capture him, and when he was prepared to die, a boy suddenly appeared from the woods and defeated all the monsters.The Messenger know that that's the one who will save the world.He is Olon, a simple dwarven boy(with pointy ears, but don't worry, he's a dwarf) with a green tunic and a green pointy hat.His equipments is only a xxIron short swordxx and a Saguaro buckler.He accepted to go around the world trying to rejoin all the fragments of the tripower and defeat Udib, risking his own life and don't getting anything in return.So, the Legend of Urist begins...
--------------------
Does someone remember something?The first game of a famous series , that was released in 1986(Japan) and 1987(USA)?
That's a little dwarven parody of The game, and if the people like it, I'll continue and even make some ASCII drawings to narrate Olon adventures in the Realms of Light.
Also, if the people really like that story, I'll create more episodes, related to the other games of the series(IE; The Legend of Urist;The Olon Adventure, The Legend of Urist; A Olon to the Past, The Legend of Urist; The Piccolo of Time... and more and worse!)

PS:I would be thanks if someone spell check it for me, 'cuz mah englich sukz