Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pre-Genned World Request  (Read 731 times)

kurisukun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pre-Genned World Request
« on: October 06, 2008, 10:18:04 pm »

I am looking for a Pre-genned world, with a few requirements for a... particular project....  I am working on.

After going through about 10 standard worlds, and 5 largest worlds (God those take forever)  I have yet to find one which meets my requirements and, quite frankly, I'm tired of looking.  I am looking for a world with the following:

A war going on with a non-goblin species, in an area with high savegry.

Ideally, there will also be a suitable map location with no aquifer, and a lot of either Chalk, Marble, or Limestone (Marble Preferable) although the flux is not mandatory.

Does anyone happen to have such a world I can steal the seed from?

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-Genned World Request
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 10:03:26 am »

I've got one with an elf war on with one of the dwarf civs if ya want to look there let me know
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 10:26:17 am »

I've got one with an elf war on with one of the dwarf civs if ya want to look there let me know

In my current one, the world has three Great Divisions: The left Division is where I am currently building, is dominated equally by humans and dwarves with Gobs trying to get an edge in. It is separated from the rest of the world by huge mountain ranges in Terrifying biomes.

The Center Division is dominated by Elves in the bottom half, and coming from the North are massive forces of Goblins laying waste to many many towns and villages. It lays between the Terrifying mountains to the west and a massive ocean to the east.

The East Division is unknown; civilization is rare there, and that's where the Gobs are believed to be originating from.
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

Nirreln

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 12:35:46 pm »

This one I made is rather good, just select the Pointy Fence dwarf civ they are at war with elves and goblins(though you won't get a king as they don't have one at the end year). genned using d16.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: a rather odd engraving
This is a masterful image of your FPS and the HFS. The HFS is committing a depraved act on your FPS.