Alone
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:36:05 pm by firefaux »

sarack

• Bay Watcher
  • We need a slogan!
    • View Profile
Re: is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 07:43:54 pm »

goblins are immortal just like elves, so yes.
For the horse, though, it's possible that wild horses migrated in, knocked her up, and migrated off.
Did they even call afterward?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 11:02:13 am »

I do find that a little surprising though, since goblins have a very high murder rate.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

XSI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 05:10:45 pm »

It's normal, as was mentioned they are immortal, and if one of those goblins gets adopted into a less warlike race(Like a dwarven civ) then they have an ok chance of surviving till the end of time(Or worldgen, which is the same for the game anyway), or at least a better one then with the goblin civs who often have them killing eachother or have their leader killing randomly.

Same goes for elves in peaceful places, they can just live their lives without the other elves eating them.(Or whatever elves do to eachother.)
What kind of statues are your masons making, that you think they have "maximum exposure"?
(Full frontal ones, apparently.  With very short beards.) 

assimilateur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 06:42:46 pm »

Speaking of being adopted into a new civ, do we have info on how this happens, or are we just speculating? Today I saw a dwarf living with giants (whom I had made into a civilization). He must have settled there willingly, as my giants don't kidnap kids like vanilla goblins do.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 07:32:39 pm »

I think it can happen when one civ invades and conquers another civ's site.

Dwarves adopt; Humans may tend to enslave, at least from what I've seen.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."