Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Game sales thread! Mount&blade, Empire:TW, Sword of the Stars  (Read 787 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
Game sales thread! Mount&blade, Empire:TW, Sword of the Stars
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:20:29 am »

Instead of having 987234689727098 to the nth power sales threads in which we are recommending each other games, I figured I'd make one and just update it weekly as these things happen. If I don't update it, just read the last few posts but I'll try my best to keep up the good deals on the topic title.

Currently:
Steam: This week there is 66% of Total War series - if you enjoy grand strategy and real time "epic" battles with tactical elements
Mount and Blade is $5 - best medieval era combat modeled in a game
Stalker:Call of Pripyat just was released for $20 - if you enjoy atmospheric (better than fallout3) post-nuclear wasteland feeling

Impulse: Sword of the Stars ultimate collection is $7.49 - Like Total War series, IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:23:15 am by KaelGotDwarves »

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Game sales thread! Mount&blade, Empire:TW, Sword of the Stars
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:57:51 am »

Hey, this is the perfect thread to give out my 15% discount Telltale code, which I have no use for.

So anyone meaning to buy some cool episodic adventure games and/or other stuff from the Telltale store in the next 2 days, just say so and I'll send you the code.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Game sales thread! Mount&blade, Empire:TW, Sword of the Stars
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 06:20:36 am »

C'mon. There are loads of good indie games out there.
Spiderweb software games currently have a discount when you purchase a whole saga of games.
The spirit engine 2 is also worth the 20$ or so.