Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Instant Friend  (Read 546 times)

Sagabal

• Bay Watcher
  • Komrade!
    • View Profile
Instant Friend
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:59:52 pm »

...Lastret, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Instant Friend
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 04:05:06 pm »

Now that's manly!(Dwarfly?)

Julius Clonkus

• Bay Watcher
  • [NIGHTMARE_FETISHIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:34:26 pm »

Protect him at all cost. This amount of elf products makes it clear that he got at least distant dwarven ancestors.

Or, while your leader has a meeting with him, have a conference room allowing them to see berserk elves tear apart melancholic elves in a designated fighting pit. Then clean said pit with magma or go ahead and butcher the corpses to make him a new pair of elf leather socks. And some for the rest of his family, too.
Holy schist, this thread is mica me sick.
DF Players never truly leave.  They just abandon the fortress for a few years and then reclaim.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:43:01 pm »

"Ohnononono, don't go in there. That depot is for our normal representatives. Here, come into this other one indoors where it is safe from random magma floods. Also, don't go down the hallway that says "Mayor Here." That is the zombie room. We call it that because we don't think anybody would be silly enough to go down there looking for our mayor, right?"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO