Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I've always thought of dwarves as much like my attempts at writing C programs...  (Read 661 times)

Alexei403

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...aka "You know what I want you to do, and I don't care if the syntax isn't just exactly so or if an integer isn't typed without a cast or whatever the hell generic error message YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT DO IT. NO QUIT DROWNING BABIES IN MAGMA TO GET AT THEIR !!xXPIG TAIL SOCKSXx!!, GO INSIDE AND DO IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE NOT DYING! *ragequit/laugh as everyone gets slaughtered by carp/goblins/GCS/that tree over there somehow*"

which, incidentally, is why I'm failing my Cpre185 (Basic C problem solving) class right now even though I have 90s or above on the labs I didn't just totally give up on (around 1/3 >_>*) When it comes to taking the tests they're all "insert problem I know how to do here" and I do it but all the little things get me that if I had a compiler I could spot and fix in about 5 seconds but noooo.

Anywho, (/rant)

*To clarify, 2/3 of labs have been completed near-successfully. Because you all totally care.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 07:55:54 pm by Alexei403 »

Xgamer4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This seemed appropriate.  :P
insert something mind-blowing/witty here*