Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So I'm going to pit every single creature ever of both sexes against each other.  (Read 2052 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

Please post the results here.  ;)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Down to the final four.

Right now I have a dragon missing a toe repeatedly shooting fire at an unconscious, flaming, thoroughly wounded blizzard man, while an unconscious walrus and confused, undamaged iron man take a swim.

Honourable mention goes to the Nightwing who managed to beat the iron man back against a wall for a long while without ever damaging it. There is also an 8-tile long trail of vomit I can't identify.

Good fun. Oh! The walrus just woke up. Both his tusks were ripped off :(

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

Then he is not a walrus, but an overweight seal.  :(

Walliard

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile

I tried this, and now I'm down to a dragon, a blizzard man, and a grimeling, with none showing any signs of dying, despite the latter two being on fire.
Toady, how much of DF is inspired by Labyrinth? Is Armok actually David Bowie? Because that would simultaneously be disturbing and awesome.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My friend tried this, ended up with a dragon and a blizzard man that drifted in and out of consciouness.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Are grimelings the new carp?

Also, if they're made of grime then they're probably so tough due to the "inorganic things are nigh unkillable" bug.
Pages: 1 [2]