Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Realoading bug?  (Read 490 times)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Realoading bug?
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:50:45 pm »

I haven't heard of this bug before, so it might just be me, but my marksdwarf won't automatically get more ammo once he is all out of it, so I have to de-activate him, wait till he paths away, then re-activate him. It's not that bad, just extremely annoying and he gets negative thoughts from this. Anyone know why this is happening?
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
Re: Realoading bug?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:28:48 pm »

Try changing his squad settings in the (m)ilitary menu; change him to stay close to station instead of chase enemy.

At the moment, he's staring angrily at his enemies while trying to figure out a way to close with them to beat them up with his crossbow.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Realoading bug?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:30:53 pm »

At the moment, he's staring angrily at his enemies while trying to figure out a way to close with them to beat them up with his crossbow.

Too late to figure out anything, because at the moment, he is hacked to peices by an orc axelord that followed a diplomat into a locked door. I can just see if I can rebuild, make another crossbowdwarf, and see if the same problem happens and see if I can fix it. Thanks for the help anyway.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.