Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How bout this?  (Read 476 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
How bout this?
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:50:53 pm »

Would you guys be interested in a Bay 12 Shoutcast?
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Craftling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How bout this?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:58:17 pm »

Something like Olly Williams from Family Guy?

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 03:01:50 pm »

What? Like a radio broadcast hosted by Forumites!
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:17:37 pm »

What would this do that DF Talk doesn't?

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 05:11:08 pm »

Yeahs, sort of. But with music and like guests. Maybe adverts for Successtion and Community forts. It could also help in contributing to Donations