Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Champion that refuses to do anything [Problem Solved]  (Read 468 times)

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
The Champion that refuses to do anything [Problem Solved]
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:27:52 pm »

I don't know if this is an exsisting bug or not ( I looked in the list, but didn't see anything related)

But here's the story, basiclly my champion dwarf was sparring like usual, but at one point when I switched the dwarf to on duty. He just sat there and did nothing.... literally. He's seem to have lost whatever path he's suppose to function on. And as of right now, he's still sitting there after doing as many changes I could think of. So now he's thirsty, and yet still he stands still and ding nothing.

Anyone have an idea if this is fixable or anyone else experience anything like this?

Edit: ok scratch that, they move around, but they still do nothing and now there are two soldiers behaving in the same matter.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 12:04:56 am by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

GoldenH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Champion that refuses to do anything
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:59:39 pm »

Did you station them outside or somewhere where they don't have access because of a locked door?

Try turning them to off duty.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
Re: The Champion that refuses to do anything [Problem Solved]
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 12:04:40 am »

Ok I feel like an idiot for that, I at first thought it was a bug, it was just stupidity for not checking the doors that I have put mechanisms on. ^^;;;

Oh well thanks for the help.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!