Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mercenaries:SouthCanadianConflict  (Read 2026 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenaries:SouthCanadianConflict
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 01:34:15 am »

Determine range, then say "Hello Comrade."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 02:48:16 pm »

About 30 feet.

He throws a razor-sharp maple leaf at you, then charges! You manage to evade the leaf.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 04:26:37 pm »

Both barrels, center mass.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 09:33:23 pm »

I race my jeep along the pogo tracks stealthily.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 10:26:07 pm »

You race your jeep along the pogo tracks as quietly as possible.

VRRRROOOOOMMM-A-ROOOOOMMM-VRRRRR-RR-RR-R-R-R-R-TAT-TAT-VROOOOOOMMMMMM-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAW
Slish-slish-sloshoshosh-slishy-ish-EEEE-SHSHlosh-slish sloshedy sloSH SPLASH plit slish

You're lost deeply in thought as you follow the road, thinking about how the murderous cacophony, which sounds as if demons and devils were waging a war in the iron confines of your motor, could be made any quieter. Actually it sounds like some loose OH SHIT THERE'S A VIKING IN THE ROAD!

You hit him, spraying yourself with blood, broken glass, and an axe- which is buried deeply in your passenger side seat. It's a good thing strife had already wounded him, because vikings are renowned for their hijacking skills.

Your are  MILDLY CUT IN THE CHEST.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 10:35:35 pm »

((Oi! The character's name is (-1)^(.5)! Or i if you want to be lazy))

*Greet the newcomer with the jeep (by which I mean to say hello to the person, not somehow use the Jeep to greet him)*

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:15 pm »

"Hello, I was told there would be a convoy coming through here soon. What's the plan for taking it out?"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 10:50:49 pm »

"Thank you mein komrade. Das convoy, I beleive, is a bit in that directon. I vas plan to use mein Composoistion to trigger de rocks to colapse it."

I also reload.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 11:00:26 pm »

"I hope there won't be any more vikings - this is my third viking through the windshield this month alone. I think some introductions are in order. I'm a pretty good sniper, even when sober, and carry around an AK-47. I don't have a name though, since my parents saw fit not to give me one. It's unbelievably difficult to change your name from nothing. Those cursed bureaucrats red-line any paperwork I send in."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 11:05:49 pm »

"Vat a vorrible svstem!"

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 11:37:24 pm »

Bah, your name is Nirur Torir! When I was under the weather, I figured it would be best just to use screen names, hence the lack of a name slot.

Anyway, the engines grow closer. You face north- you can't see them, through a thicket of evergreens, possibly planted along the roadside. there's a cliff to the east, up to and through the trees (which mostly proceed west by southwest). Along to the west, you see a spot where the trees have fallen aside and deposited a mogul of snow- the area behind the wall of trees is exposed, but you cannot see it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 09:45:00 pm »

I lack a name I say! Referring to me by name is impossible!

I get into a good position, so that I can snipe anyone who looks like they hold rank after i creates an explosion.
Pages: 1 [2]