Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Restoration of Ages, an AoR Variant. (1 City Going, Still Accepting Players)  (Read 11310 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Restoration of Ages, an AoR Variant. (1 City Going, Still Accepting Players)
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2009, 06:18:11 am »

Yeah, this definitely needs a level of preparation i don't have at the moment. Probably needs a fair bit of pruning too.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Restoration of Ages, an AoR Variant. (1 City Going, Still Accepting Players)
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2009, 08:25:14 am »

I am sad now, but I understand.

I might host a cooperative AoR after my current GM things are over, stealing Iituem's idea of making a program to keep track of everything. I've been meaning to learn how to program (Those high school programming classes didn't really count for anything.) and a glorified calculator seems like it would be easy enough to learn with.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2009, 09:49:24 pm »

I'm still hoping for more people to join my city.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:46 am »

Well, I would have done a turn but my father switched off the internet on the computer I usually use, and has only just now turned it back on.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]