Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wii or PS3/Xbox360?  (Read 1926 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wii or PS3/Xbox360?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 10:18:04 am »

Thanks for the responses guys.
The fact that you need to pay for online stuff on the 360 pretty much crosses it off my list, I have no source of extra cash and will probably find myself bankrupt pretty quickly. I've been looking at some games for the PS3 and they all look pretty darn good, even if they do require tons of button mashing. I don't think they sell blu-ray here in Israel yet, so I won't be using blu-ray player for quite a while. The Wii does seem to have less games, but as far I remember (I'm 14, so I don't remember too far) most of Nintendo's newer consoles didn't have many games either. The N64 had something like 100 memorable ones. The Wii is cheaper, but I think I'll go with the PS3.
Just so ye know theres a game thats gonna come out (I forget when) that I think was called m.a.g. or something like that. Its a FPS but the premise is that in an online match there can be up to 256 people in one match or something like that. I don't have a PS3 but I'm eager to see what comes of that.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Wii or PS3/Xbox360?
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 09:11:39 pm »

Don't be fooled, the Wii does have some very good downloadable content, largely in the form of SNES/N64 games. Most of those aren't good multiplayer games, however, and at that the selection is still certainly smaller than on the 360, which has good ones as well (high recommendation to Castle Crashers as a multiplayer game).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 [2]