Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Does drinking Lightly Salted water help fight Colds?  (Read 13536 times)

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Does drinking Lightly Salted water help fight Colds?
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2009, 04:36:06 pm »

"Processing" is pretty ambiguous. What sort of processing do you mean? You can certainly get pineapple juice from pineapple without denaturing proteins.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 07:59:10 pm »

Nadaka;

Are you cured now? God that seems rough  :-\ Sometimes you wonder how these people even got their job  >:(

I wouldn't say cured. But I am not about to die over it. I had a surgery that removed the puss, damaged tissue and bone from my sinuses (I now only have one large sinus cavity in my forehead). I still have a weak immune system. I catch most cold/flue that goes around it takes me about twice as long as normal to recover. I get seriously ill (bronchitis, sinus infection, once pneumonia) maybe once or twice a year. On the plus side, I can deal with pain really well.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 12:27:33 pm »

Nadaka;

Are you cured now? God that seems rough  :-\ Sometimes you wonder how these people even got their job  >:(

I wouldn't say cured. But I am not about to die over it. I had a surgery that removed the puss, damaged tissue and bone from my sinuses (I now only have one large sinus cavity in my forehead). I still have a weak immune system. I catch most cold/flue that goes around it takes me about twice as long as normal to recover. I get seriously ill (bronchitis, sinus infection, once pneumonia) maybe once or twice a year. On the plus side, I can deal with pain really well.
I feel embarrassed for having good health that is not merely rude, but full on offensive.
I hope you just generally get fixed over the next few years.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]