Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone in Tacoma looking for a D&D group?  (Read 1082 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Anyone in Tacoma looking for a D&D group?
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:08:44 am »

I didn't know where else this would go. Seems more appropriate to put it here than "General Discussion".

I'm looking for a D&D group. Whether to gather a bunch of players and DM it, or just join one as a player. I'm in Tacoma. There's only one Tacoma, if you need to Google it.

I'd be down for any and every type of D&D except 4th edition. And you really need to play 3E with people who aren't powergamers. I'm cool with the retro clones like Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, heck if you wanted to play using the Grey Book it would be cool.

Anyway. Kind of a shot in the dark. If you're interested in my style, follow this cunningly hidden link.

I'd do an online thing but I really can't validate setting time aside once a week to sit at the computer.

EDIT: Or Shadowrun.

EDIT2: Those of you who are clever and resourceful have just been given all the clues necessary to locate me to within a block of my residence. Oh well.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:10:56 am by LeoLeonardoIII »
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in Tacoma looking for a D&D group?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 12:46:21 pm »

I have been wanting a DnD group to, but I live in Sweden, so face-to-face with you is out of the question.

If you are intrested in playing over the internet however (IRC, maptool, or some other chat-like thing) I were looking to GM something like that a while ago and in the unlikely event the timing make it posible I might consider trying again! I didn't get any reliable players last time, but perhaps you know better places to look for them in than I do.
Looks like you live in the US thou, so the times I'm available you're probably at school/work.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in Tacoma looking for a D&D group?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:23:51 pm »

Yeah that probably wouldn't work out. I'm GMT-8.

Also this forum moves pretty fast. This post will probably get lost in a day or two. Oh well, worth a shot.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic