Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So long. . .

And thanks
for all the fish

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tourament - Down For the Count  (Read 65799 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tournament - Round 7
« Reply #525 on: October 24, 2009, 07:47:00 am »

Or crash is having a hard time getting the . . . time to do this.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tournament - Down for the count
« Reply #526 on: October 24, 2009, 12:16:32 pm »

I think it's a combination of the two.  I really don't get the time to work on this anymore and when I have the time, this isn't the first thing on my mind.  I can hand over the game files, scripts, and spreadsheet if somebody wants to keep it going.  To  all of you who wanted to see this tournament through, you're not alone.  I really wanted to see this through as well. I had grand dreams of completing 16 tournaments and having an all-champion smackdown.

I'm sorry, it's over.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:52:37 pm by crash2455 »
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

RavingManiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Dwarf: The Nerf Tourament - Down For the Count
« Reply #527 on: October 24, 2009, 09:50:01 pm »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:52:35 pm by RavingManiac »
Thief:"Quiet kitty, Qui-"
Cat:"THIEF! Protect the hoard from the skulking filth!"
The resulting party killed 20 dwarves, crippled 2 more and the remaining 9 managed to get along and have a nice party.

pbheadtemp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 24, 2009, 10:10:00 pm »

I dont think were going to allow this to die.

It may continue on in another thread... maybe at a later date... maybe with a different host/announcer dude/lead person guy... but I dont think we can let this die.

(edit: crash, read meh pm if you havent allready)
Its preety dam fail when you manage to type in your email address wrong twice in the same way in a row, and create an account you cant access.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:14 pm »

Alright, pbheadtemp agreed to take up the reins for this game if nobody else wants it.  If you also want to continue this, go ahead and say it.
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

pbheadtemp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 25, 2009, 01:08:52 am »

basicly... that means... I will do it if I have to, (and it might be fun) but... If someone else thinks they can do it better, and want to do it, they can go ahead.
Its preety dam fail when you manage to type in your email address wrong twice in the same way in a row, and create an account you cant access.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 25, 2009, 02:30:13 am »

I'm going to go ahead and be the Ideal person who is "just too busy." But seriously, I'd take it, but, as you can see in my sig, I've already got stuff that I'm lagging on anyway.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 25, 2009, 06:43:07 pm »

I would love to see this keep alive.  8)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

pbheadtemp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 27, 2009, 08:22:12 am »

well... if no one else... ?

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:18 am »

I'm trying to get it uploaded to the Deadliest Dwarf Main Page, but it appears that I'll need to break it up first.  Will post later today.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 27, 2009, 01:05:11 pm »

Here is the game file.  Some players may recognize the fort as the Speargroove Nano Fortress.  I used it because it was a very speedy fortress with a high number of dwarves and forges.  Additionally, the entire place floods with lava, so I never need to worry about invasions.

The image files are too big for me to upload, so if anyone wants them, just drop me a message and I'll email it to you.  You will need to have WoW: The Burning Crusade installed to make wowmodelviewer work.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]