Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kuletisak: AbbeySpattered  (Read 904 times)

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kuletisak: AbbeySpattered
« on: October 02, 2009, 06:59:52 am »

What is it? seven starting dwarfs, and no one else. Immigrants will be locked out, children cast out, invaders destroyed, traders....er untraded?

KULETISAK!
The Factional Trade

The land where a dwarf can be a dwarf and never have to worry about nobles or elves or noble elves!

------------------

Don't look at this if you don't want to see what they got.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The hermitage begins!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:21:09 pm by UndergroundTree »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Kuletisak: AbbeySpattered
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 07:06:42 am »

Community or succsession or just story??

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:17:30 pm »

Some what story, but I'll let people name them, and decide what I should build once i know I wont die in 10 seconds  :P

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 04:42:11 pm »

-Taken from a waterlogged journal. The owner's name long since worn off.

Kuletisak, day 0:

Our first day free from those....elves...begins. None of us can believe what we saw the night we ran screaming from the mountain home. We always knew the nobles were a little odd in their ways, but ELVES? There is only so much a dwarf can take, and this was the lignite that ignited the camels back. Just remembering that night makes my beard want to fall off. So horrible. How could they do that! And the Elves!

Only we seven made it out of there with our sanity intact. We made a vow on this spot. No other dwarf, human, or (ink blots here), shall ever set foot in our new home.

Kuletisak, day 1: we begin work early. Before the sun has fully risen. Digging down into the soft peat moss on the lake edge. All of us swing picks together. Equal in our terrible experience. None of us shall shy away from any duty if even one other of us must do it. I will take one thing to get the job done.

We have started our new home! It might be raining outside, but we will be warm and dry tonight.

Day 1, Mid-morning:  I suspect sabotage. I don't know what happened, but it does not bode well. I am only thankful it was a slow leak and we could all escape.

Strange, I don't remember that bridge being there before. Well question not the mysterious ways of Armok. We must soldier on like the dwarfs we are! Our REAL new home awaits us.

day 1, Afternoon: I am beginning to suspect the cat has sadistic intentions. I have ordered all of the animals caged. The cat, both dogs, the horse, and the mule.

Hopefully there will be no other problems. We are all going on break now. Some of the others are already asleep by the wagon. Once they wake up we're all going under ground. Hopefully things will improve tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:46:28 pm by UndergroundTree »

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 06:39:45 pm »

Day 1, Evening: We hit siltstone and some useless red rock our mason won't even touch to build with. At least we have siltstone. I've immediately set a task to put hatches over our front door.

Its not that I worry or anything., but sometimes you can't be to careful.

Who knows what dangers might just slip in while we are all digging our sanctuary from the horror we witnessed.

Day 2: The rain won't stop. It is so wet outside that we can't even get the hatches onto the stairs. This could be a problem. We arrived the very last day of spring, I hope this rain will not last long in the summer.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:52:00 pm by UndergroundTree »

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 07:17:02 pm »

Well that was short lived  :'(

My game gave me a error and I just lost everything. I don't even have a stable save for the world map.