Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Elf caravan selling SMALL clothes?  (Read 632 times)

2xMachina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Elf caravan selling SMALL clothes?
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:22:29 pm »

Hmm, is this normal? My elf merchants are now trying to sell me small clothes... Shouldn't it be large? They used to sell me large clothes.

Not that it matters, since I can't use either... I'm trying to sell them small clothes too. The bloody ambushes import way too many small clothes. (And I could buy the whole caravan 2, 3 times over with just the small clothes I have...)

Strant

• Bay Watcher
  • MagmaMan Carpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Elf caravan selling SMALL clothes?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 03:37:59 pm »

Are you sure you didn't just sell them some small clothes already?  They'll appear the same way as the goods the elves normally sell.
You mine sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt

Creaca

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 05:30:26 pm »

Those clothes are from a popular Elven fashion trend started by rebellious Teenage Elves. They wear small Dwarven clothing, fashion makeshift beards out of grass and treesap, are constantly drunk, and forgo their studies in favor of making complex and dangerous death traps.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 07:39:35 pm »

Have you modded your game? Sounds like you're using a race that's larger then the Elves.

The Frost Giant Citadel mod I did, for example, has all the other traders bringing 'small' clothing, since everyone else is in fact smaller then the Frost Giants.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 07:42:50 pm »

Have you modded your game? Sounds like you're using a race that's larger then the Elves.

The Frost Giant Citadel mod I did, for example, has all the other traders bringing 'small' clothing, since everyone else is in fact smaller then the Frost Giants.

It really goes without saying that you should reveal any mods your using... or Graphic packs in some cases.

2xMachina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 10:48:27 pm »

Ah, right, I did mod the game.