Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Tale of Krunk (Formerly a Generic Forum Roleplay Game)  (Read 7349 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Forum Roleplay Game, Go!
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 08:12:07 am »

Mosey on over and act like a drunk guard.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 11:16:38 am »

Mosey on over and act like a drunk, blind, mute, deaf guard.

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 07:18:07 pm »

You walk over to the guard post, stumbling every now and then. About ten paces from the post, you are challenged.

"Hold on now, what are you doing?"
"Wassat? I'm vehry... guaard. You *hic* talkin' ta me?
"Yes, I am. What are you doing, soldier?"
"Weeeeeeell, there wuz thish greaaaaaaat game a' poker... an' one thin' lead to anutha'... got miself reaaaaal drunklike..."
"I can see. Well than, thats five demerits. Three for drinking, and another two for deserting your post. Now get back there."
"Yeshir. *hic*"

You stumble to your post, trying not to laugh. You get there and stand at what you think would be a drunk at attention. You stand for maybe ten minutes, when Star comes around the corner. He walks up to you, and waves a paper in your face.

"'Scuse me, got this here warrant to see Lord Darufustra. Can you let me in?"
"Of course, good citizen. Follow me."

You walk towards the gate with Star closely behind. As you come to the gate, you are challenged by the guards.

"Where are you going, soldier?"
"I'm talking this citizen to see Lord Darufustra. Urgent business."
"Very well. Just let me see his paper."

Star hands the guard his paper, and the guard reads them over. He hands them back.

"Everything seems to be in order. Carry on."
"Thankyou."

You salute, and carry on through the gate. Once inside Star bursts out laughing.

"See, this is what I mean by adventure. That was fun."
"Oh really? What was in that paper?"
"A warrant to see Lord Darufustra. Thats why the nice man let us in."
"Oh, of course."

You glare at him, until he stops grinning.

"Okay, lets go."

Past the gate is a large keep, as well as two outbuildings. One seems to be a kind of blacksmith, while the other a stable. There are two more guards stationed outside the keep entrance.

> . . .

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2009, 08:04:51 am »

Show the credentials to the next guards.

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2009, 05:11:43 am »

(Okay, gonna ask a question. Would people be more interested in this or a LP of Knights of Honor? I ask because its getting a bit hard to write without anything to draw inspiration from, and I have a sudden urge to play that game. I'll continue writing this until I get a bunch of votes either way.)

You walk up to the guards in front of the keep, and show them the paper. One of them nods, and steps aside. He opens the door, and ushers you and Star inside.

Inside is a massive lobby. Seats line the wall to the right. There is a large double door, with more guards across from you. To the left is another, single door. Large and expensive-looking tapestries line the walls.  The guards inside look more professional than the last ones. The ones you see before you are carrying vicious looking halberds. At their hips they have a broadsword. They're shields are emblazoned with a golden sun. A minor noble is sitting behind a desk close to the guards.

"Good afternoon. May I ask what you're business is?"

Star speaks up.

"Yessir. I got an offer for His Lordship."
"Do you have a note?"
"Yessir." Star hands the official his paper.
"Very well. Carry on through this door," he points at the double doors. "Step aside, guardsmen."

The two guards make a smart about face and step apart. They then raise their halberds in a steel arch. One of them winks at you. You and star continue through the doors.

You are in a long hall. There are doors on both sides about ten feet apart. One of them is ajar. At the end of the hall is another double-doors.

> . . .

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale of Krunk (Formerly a Generic Forum Roleplay Game)
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2009, 08:55:10 am »

Walk towards the far door, then rush the open door and grab the spy.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale of Krunk (Formerly a Generic Forum Roleplay Game)
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 06:53:00 pm »

(Okay, I've decided. I'd rather do the KoH Lets Play. I'll write this last part, and then move on. Sorry to anyone who was seriously following this, but hey, you can always follow the LP too. :D)

You motion to Star to stay behind you. He nods, and you continue forward. As you pass the open door, a loud crash comes from behind, as well as loud swearing. You rush into the room, to find a well dressed nobleman sitting on the ground spewing profanities like a fountain. He spots you, and swears harder. You draw your sword, and charge him. His eyes go wide open, and he starts gibbering like a madman.

"Nonono! Please, it wasn't me! Nonono, don't let him get me! Nonono!"

You backhand him, and he goes flying into the wall. Star comes in behind you, a small dagger ready.

"Whats goin' on?"
"Well, this man here was spying on us."
"How can you tell?"
"Think about it. Open door, loud crash. He could've been standing on something, then fallen off. He starts swearing when he sees me, an--"
"Before that, if I recall."
"Whatever. Harder when he sees me, then. Then he starts raving, something about not him. I'd say it's obvious."
"Well, I'd agree."

Star walks over to the prone spy.

"Now, you're not going to beleive this."
"What?"
"This man is none other than Mister Lord Darafustra himself."
"What a coincidence. Hold on a second..."

You open your pack, and pull out the crumpled note. The name at the bottom is Darafustra.

"How could I not have noticed this?"
"What?"

You hand Star the note.

"Screw me sideways. He's after you?"
"Apparently."

Star shakes his head. He then turns around, and starts walking out the door.

"Where are you going?"

He doesnt answer. Instead, he starts to run. He turns down the hall towards the door you hadn't been through, and sprints to it. He then bangs loudly on the doors.

"Guards! Someones attacked Lord Darafustra! Help!"

You stare at Star.

"You piece of horse shit!"

He grins evilly at you, then stabs himself in the throat. The guards come through the door on both sides, as Star slumps to the floor. The guards unlimber their halberds, and start to push you back through the door. You hold your hands up. One of the guards spots the Lord's body, and lets out a growl. He stabs forward, getting you in the chest. As you crumple to the floor, he kneels down beside you.

"That's my father, you misbegotten son of a whore."

He wipes the halberds blade on the floor, and goes to Darafustra's side. The last thing you see before it all fades to black is Star coming around the corner with a knife in his throat.

> The End.

(Okay... I kinda feel bad now. Maybe I could've let someone else continue this, but Krunk's tale is over. Maybe I'll continue it from someone else's point of view later, after the KoH LP is done, but chances of that are low. The KoH LP is here.

Oh, and that name, Darafustra, is a massive pain in the ass to write.

Thanks everyone who read and participated. :3)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 07:07:51 pm by Manifold1 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]