Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I want my revenge, damnit!  (Read 1703 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: I want my revenge, damnit!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 12:08:01 am »

First,  use Correct Grammar.
Second. If there are any lines when you are traveling, and you stop on it, you will find migrating humans/elves/dwarves.

RebelZhouYuWu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 04:41:50 pm »

Those lines are different I think if you are using Mayday.  Post up a version of this swordmaster's legends page, something in there might show where this person is going.  Also, other legends pages to check is the site of which that swordmaster was first found, the most recent world events, and those of nearby sites.  I don't know if they update after world gen, but site pages gives a list of those who take up residence in the site and those who evacuate the site.

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:46 pm »

Hey people.
USE THE BLOODY WIKI!
*Phantom storms out.*

First,  use Correct Grammar.

You? You are a very unhappy person.

Those lines are different I think if you are using Mayday.  Post up a version of this swordmaster's legends page, something in there might show where this person is going.  Also, other legends pages to check is the site of which that swordmaster was first found, the most recent world events, and those of nearby sites.  I don't know if they update after world gen, but site pages gives a list of those who take up residence in the site and those who evacuate the site.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's now the year 211, by the by.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:38:55 pm by Cespinarve »
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 06:49:16 pm »

Well, there is always DF Gameplay questions, its for questions, not here.

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 07:41:55 pm »

Well, there is always DF Gameplay questions, its for questions, not here.

The assumption, though, is that that portion is for Fortress mode, not for Adventure mode.
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."
Pages: 1 [2]