Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for: a PBEM pair/ring  (Read 932 times)

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for: a PBEM pair/ring
« on: October 23, 2009, 03:13:08 am »

I'm looking to create a 1-3 player dwarf fortress party. The fort would be played along this autumn and winter by email. Turns are yet unlimited. I'm suggesting to play on Dig Deeper DF mod and a reasonable hardware. I'm fond of playing withouth graphics but if it's graphics, I'd prefer something one can see here: http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-5296-ultragear

Must builds and included features from my behalf: A deep pit in the middle of the fortress. Magma traps (which I've never done yet), a destructable entrance hall/trade depot (the construction of which I failed to finish earlier), a luxurious dwarven mountain home with waterfalls, a huge treasure chamber, a towercap forest, a story or journal to be post on the forums. I could use some co-op.

Does this interest you?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:33:06 am by ajar »
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-