Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Caravan vs. Mer-Camels?  (Read 1706 times)

EnnPeeCee

• Bay Watcher
  • Kitten Inspector
    • View Profile
Re: Caravan vs. Mer-Camels?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 01:12:51 am »

Well, I've got updates on this little adventure.

Mr Axedwarf caught up with the Mer-Camel, and began hacking its limbs off.  It didn't seem to care much, and the two of them have been running around in the lake for a while.  The camel has an inured hump, and the dwarf is over-exerted.

So then I have this pop up:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The poor melancholy aqua horse was ambushed by goblins!  At the bottom of a lake...

Checking back over on Mr. Axedwarf, it looks like he's chased the camel out of the lake, he's still over-exerted, and the camel is still no more injured but is unconscious.

Back over to sad horse.  The goblins are eating him.  I checked his wounds, nothing serious yet, but he is dehydrated.  =P
Nvm, just died. Goblins aren't drowning either, just sitting there where the horse used to be.

The still passed out Axedwarf's status just changed from Merchant to Friendly.  Never seen that before.

Watched a human with the goblins charge straight into the lake and then stop.  More camels are going diving.

I really think this lake draining effort is screwing something up. =D

Gergination

• Bay Watcher
  • The world is on fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 01:14:26 am »

What hath Armok wrought?
With [SLOW_LEARNER], dwarves probably don't sit around and talk anymore. They just stand in the same corner altogether, staring at each other, sticking their bearded lips out trying to make sounds. And giggling when someone actually says a whole word.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 06:55:32 am »

Sounds like the lake draining is fucking with the water system, or the pathing system, or both.
Pages: 1 [2]