Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf With a Vengeance.  (Read 482 times)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Dwarf With a Vengeance.
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:40 pm »

I started training an army and had a weapon or two spare from some trades with a dwarf caravan. I gave only 1 person a weapon because he was the only one with any military skills He was called Mosus. In under 2 years, he broke the limbs of 3 regular militants, 2 elites, and 1 champion. After a while, he himself became a champion. He didn't hospitalize anyone else after those 6 (thank god, I'm playing the Orc mod and I need everyone I can get). 2 Years after one elites injuries, he was back in action. I go to look at the status of the wounded veterans quarters and I get a message saying "Mosus, the Champion, has been struck down!"
"Squad The Mythical Lanterns has been annihilated!"
I go to the barracks and see a huge splattering of blood. Standing in the middle of it is the elite that had just recovered from his wounds. He now has a royal bedroom.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.