Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LCS Guardian Backfire  (Read 2393 times)

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Guardian Backfire
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 06:00:37 pm »

According to the Liberal Guardian, the CEO House is

a building with enough square footage enough to house a hundred people if it weren't in Conservative Hands. 

How many CEOes live in the CEO House?

Ninety-nine. The conservative CEOs are greedy and refuse to share that space that could house an entire extra human being. They hog it for themselves.
Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!

Oksbad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 05:33:57 am »

If you release a Special Edition, you are guarranted to affect the issues postively. Unlike terrorist actitives, there is no chance you would alienate the issues.

This calls for balance. If society is L+ enough, Conservatives will end up doing less crime. The result is that when you publish a Liberal Guardian SPECIAL EDITION, you'll end up exposing to the whole world...absolutely nothing. People are going to roll their eyes, and you thereby alienate the United States as a result.

You do realise that the LCS would check the files first right? Though less Guardian material as society gets more liberal is a fine idea...
I always just found it peculiar that the police are always able to pin the crime on you 100 percent of the time. The fact that organized crime rings exist at all without being bombed to hell by the national guard is evidence enough that this is not strictly the case in reality.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 10:57:08 pm »

I would rather have redneck attacks mroe often than having it alienate the US.
Hello Hunam

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 06:27:04 pm »

How many CEO's could a CEO House house, if a CEO house could house CEO's?

Sorry, it had to be said.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »

Maybe they all know each other and come over for D&D sessions.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 [2]