Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stop Eating Those Sun Berries!  (Read 2997 times)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stop Eating Those Sun Berries!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 09:49:28 am »

For dropping stuff: There's a thought-related tag on the Brain. Remove it, and all dwarves fall unconscious... dropping all held items.

And there's little chance of you forgetting to re-add the tag.  ;)

Kulantan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:17 am »

You could just remove [EDIBLE_RAW] from the sun berries. Tis a less dwarfy solution but I think it should work.

milaga

• Bay Watcher
  • No Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 10:53:33 am »

Artifacts can not be dumped. I assume that's what milaga means when he says legendary axe.

Yes yes. This is what I meant. Artifact weapons and armor don't seem to behave. I couldn't even stop my dwarves from putting them in stockpiles that didn't allow artifact quality items. And thanks for the link. It's clear I've missed some good threads. The forum is rich with them and my exploratory mining didn't pick all of them up.

But to bring the thread back on track (or off on another track) I really do think this should be the only foodstuff plantable by the playable, siegable rhesus macaque mod I've heard so much about.
Thanks for that...  now I have the image of Urist McBooger walking up to me with a creepy smile and asking me if I want a "dwarven shower".
Pages: 1 2 [3]