Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help with something...  (Read 2785 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Help with something...
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 07:00:41 pm »

My dog is usualy outside most of the time, an its most likely an opposum, and cthulu, its either a kid, a serial killer, or an escaped psycho.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Help with something...
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 07:25:33 pm »

It's a raccoon, I would be willing to bet.

I'm having a similar problem with something infiltrating my yard and performing shenanigans.  I don't have a desk for my computer, so I sit in the corner in one of those chairs that's just a curved strip.  Super-comfy.  Anyway, there's a window right next to me.  Someone or something keeps coming up to that window and tapping on it.  It happens every day, and has been going on for a week, maybe two.  Yesterday, however, it was storming really badly, and there was no tapping(But correlation doesn't imply causation).  Whatever's doing it is tapping on the top pane, which is about five feet off the ground, so it's gotta be a bird or something tall.  Whenever I look out, there's nothing there.  Today I went out to look around right after a tap, and (Da-da-dummmm) there was a human shoeprint in the grass!  Whatever, I'm thinking I'm gonna go wire mesh+car battery on whoever this is.  Teach them to tap my window.

But yeah, I'd be willing to bet your problem is a raccoon, or kobolds.

I have birds that come and tap at the very top of windows all the time. It's probably just a bird, and the shoeprint is something else entirely. Either a stalker, or someone in your house noticed the tapping and went outside to check it out themselves?
Pages: 1 [2]