Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Alignment - N0  (Read 1829 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Alignment - N0
« Reply #135 on: Today at 11:34:14 am »

Like how Fal misinterprets things in the worst light.

As noted, my win condition needs me to target and/or be targeted by everyone. So today I need to lynch the person who used the Bite action on me. Said action gave me a Wound status, no others. None I know of anyway.

... Not sure the Vampire action would change our win condition. Do want to murder said Vampire before we end up Vampires.

Based on info I have, you become [vampire] modifier start of N1, presuming that is a vampire bite and what I know about [vampire] modifier applies to who bit you and about to apply to you too.

based on my info, there's no change to your wincon.  Based on CM's claims, you are cult-converted to a new wincon; she hasn't said what it is (and I don't know anything about it except what CM has claimed and that our mod told me if my ability that gives [vampire] modifier also changed alignment, that would be bastard and could only happen because of someone else's role making it happen).  So no idea there.  I have no way to prevent your change to [vampire] if that's what's coming, though I could fix the wound in case that's something else (it is likely I presume you are about to go [vampire] and that I have a better night action if I am alive to act N1).  If you were already undead status, no [Vampire] for you from that bite, and you probably do need me to treat the wound.  Given CM in play, not sure how you want to handle that, if you even do.

Tric, you haven't targeted Verm yet, right?  Why are you voting Verm?  Are you that sure someone brings him back to life, or why don't you expect to lose if he is elim today?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: Today at 11:42:38 am »

Mostly just not bothering to take it off this early given Crystal can't even vote today. Unvote.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: Today at 12:03:54 pm »

You should know, who runs this town~ It's the dragon~~ who wears the crown~~~ Learn this Imp Kid better run and hide~ Tried to keep Skies alive now go and now you're gonna die. Take the train, next day no actions made. Stick a hand in a jar and you're gonna get fried~ I'm switching tracks, going on the attack~ gonna take what's mine and ride down the line~~ I'm the dragon~ And I know what's mine~ I sing to thee~ those who can't escape~ those already caught in~ diamonds in my wake so learn this Imp Kid~ You're gonna die~

Oh, hey, Tric.

Sorry, didn't process this in my zeal over stuff that matters for my wincon.

Yes, I stated I was open to Verm being able to act last night.  Didn't think he'd die if he could act, if that's what you're implying, though sure, he could, maybe anyone could (well, I had protection).

If you need me dead, K.  I explicitly lose if I'm the last alive, and I can win while dead.  While I live, I will help as many players as I can, though some wincons are harder for me to work with (CM might be the hardest?  If someone needs me to lose, that would be the hardest).  If I'm alive, I'm probably open to bringing someone back from the dead.  It's a 1-shot night action for me; gives them the undead status and nothing else other than they're alive again.  From what I know, that doesn't convert their alignment or give them any of the cool powers that CM seems to claim all undead status folks get; maybe there's some other player that would uplift them in that way, I have no idea)

I'm currently wounded and I can try to fix that, but my energy's probably better spent on working on more monster status gains; since that's what I need for my wincon and even if I save myself from another wound (second is usually fatal) I still might be the next-day elim.  Hard call; waste time and resource on prolonging my life (I already delayed last night out of respect and genuine cooperation towards 'who wins' between CM and her claimed cult; if CM had, say, killed or cured her cultist in a way that prevented conversion of anyone else, so CM won last night - then I don't want to make a new undead last night because then CM isn't resolved and all these struggles continue - and I'm happy to ally with the undead, most or all of them probably have monster status, big win for me if they do and spread it, or I can work to win around CM's needs).

But if you want me dead I'm probably an easy kill, and I'm probably not gonna fight death too hard, because I have reasons to try to do other things.  Being active in play is cool.  I can't bring myself back from the dead and I'm cool with coming back from the dead if someone makes that happen.

Do you still want me dead, dude?  And have a way to make it happen?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]