Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Recruiting mutants?  (Read 1234 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Recruiting mutants?
« on: July 24, 2009, 08:18:22 pm »

Well, I was perusing the wiki, and I wasn't sure if it was possible, or not to recruit any genetic monsters. So, a quick yes or no on this would be informative.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Recruiting mutants?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:59:39 pm »

Yes it is possible. You can recruit the genetic monsters if Animal Rights are Elite Liberal.

Genetic monsters are different from mutants. Mutants appear if Nuclear Power or Pollution is at C+.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:25:04 pm »

Oh, there is a difference. That can't be good.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:59:11 pm »

They do appear at Nuclear Power C+ but they have suckish stats, just a bit more than a hippie and my secondary officer tends to be a mutant named John Eubanks followed by a guy named Thomas Keitel

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 03:06:14 am »

I recruited a mutant from another place (can't remember which now, but one of the ones that spawn random characters - maybe courthouse?).  His heart (18) was way above even what hippies had - probably because he had grown an extra one.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 10:17:19 am »

Do mutants walk around and pretend to be mutants? (when they're being liberal and active)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG