Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Combat Arms - Free FPS by Nexon  (Read 775 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Combat Arms - Free FPS by Nexon
« on: July 10, 2009, 06:24:12 pm »

Combat Arms is a Nexon game of average quality. It's free, except for special guns and different character skins. It's an FPS. Not much more to it, except that it is fun. After every fight you get an EXP amount based on all your kills. This does nothing useful except to build up what rank you are. Rank doesn't matter all that much, since for most people it is an act of endurance. What does matter is the gold you earn based on your kills. You can buy different weapons (all are well-balanced for the most part), such as getting an UZI for the firing speed, a sniper to play a support role, a shotgun for close range, etc. Games are extremely fast and intense, for the most part. There's a clan function for players to group together under a common name. IMO, it's a free Counter-Strike. I'd like to propose that for all the FPS players here that are interested, we should form a B12 clan.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Combat Arms - Free FPS by Nexon
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 06:36:30 pm »

I tried it but it was too laggy for me...
Someone needs to make a thread with all of the B12 colonies/clans/guilds/whatever on it... :P

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 06:38:56 pm »

Combat arms is fun if you like being killed by hackers constantly.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 07:29:18 pm »

I used to play the game awhile ago, but I got bored of it since the maps start to lose interest after you play them a few times.  I also don't like the whole system where when you buy things, they have a expiration date that requires you to buy it again.  But I guess that is in place so that you actually have a repeated use of money rather then just having it build up for nothing.